Collect double points with Visa
Link your Irish Visa Debit and/or Credit card to your Real Rewards account to start collecting 2 points for every €1 you spend in-store or online at SuperValu. This means you’ll collect DOUBLE POINTS every time you pay with your linked cards. Plus, we’ll give you 250 welcome bonus points just for linking.
Please note: Real Rewards points earned from linked Irish Visa Debit or Credit cards will be credited separately to your Real Rewards account within 10 days. Visa points are awarded on amount paid ONLY.
How to start collecting:
Link up to a maximum of 2 Irish Visa Debit and/or Credit cards with your Real Rewards account. Once you have added your card details, it will take up to 5 days to successfully link. You will begin to earn points once you confirm your card details.
Once successfully linked, simply swipe your Real Rewards app or card and pay with your linked Visa Debit or Credit card in-store or online at SuperValu.
You’ll collect 2 points for every €1 you spend – that’s DOUBLE POINTS on every transaction!
Your Real Rewards points will be converted into Money Back vouchers three times per year at Easter, Autumn and Christmas. Use your vouchers in-store or online at SuperValu, you can also use them to enjoy more savings with our partners Electric Ireland, eir and Aer Lingus.
You can amend or remove your linked cards at any stage.
- The SuperValu Real Rewards Programme is operated and owned by Musgrave.
- You need to link a valid Visa Debit or Visa Credit card from any Irish bank to your Real Rewards account in order to collect Real Rewards points when you pay with your linked Visa card in SuperValu stores or online at SuperValu.ie. Patricipating Irish Banks include: Allied Irish Bank (AIB), Bank of Ireland, Permament TSB and Ulster Bank.
- Once your cards have been linked, you will be able to collect Real Rewards points. It can take up to 5 days for your card to successfully link. You will begin to earn points once you confirm your card details.
- Up to 2 Visa Debit and/or Credit cards can be linked to 1 Real Rewards account.
- You will receive 250 welcome points after you link your first card to your Real Rewards account, whether it be a Visa Debit or Credit card, but not for any additional cards linked. It can take up to 10 days for your welcome points to appear.
- You must pay for your SuperValu shopping using a linked Visa card in order to earn points. While paying with your Visa card, you should also scan your Real Rewards card. Visa points are awarded on amount paid ONLY.
- Real Rewards points will be awarded for using a linked Visa card in respect of purchases made in all SuperValu stores and SuperValu Online Shopping in the Republic of Ireland only (Visa offer does not include SuperValu eShops).
- Every time you pay in SuperValu using your linked Visa card you will receive 1 Real Rewards point from Visa for every €1 spent and 1 Real Rewards point from SuperValu for every €1 you spent.
- Real Rewards points earned from linked Visa cards will be credited separately to your Real Rewards account within 10 days.
- Should you delete a Visa card from your existing Real Rewards account, it will take up to 5 days for the card to be unlinked from your Real Rewards account. You can add back the Visa card to the same Real Rewards account or any other Real Rewards account that you might have at any time after deleting the card, including within the 5 day window, but you will not receive a further welcome bonus of 250 points as this Visa card has been linked previously.
- Visa and Musgrave will share customer data only related to the awarding of Real Reward points. This data is encrypted and tokenized for security purposes. No other customer data will be shared.
- You cannot collect Real Rewards points when you purchase Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, GAA tickets, gift vouchers, postage stamps, savings stamps, tobacco products, medicines and infant formula products. Other products and ranges may be excluded at any time. Minimum spend to qualify for points is €1.
- Musgrave retains the right to alter, amend or terminate the Real Rewards Programme, this offer with Visa, or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Real Rewards programme Terms and Conditions located at https://supervalu.ie/terms-and-conditions also apply to this offer.
- By agreeing to pair your Visa Card with your Real Rewards Account, you agree that Visa and SuperValu (Musgrave) can exchange data (using identifiers that are not your card number) for the purposes of awarding you Real Rewards for transactions carried out in SuperValu stores on paired cards.
- Musgrave is the data controller of data provided to it through the Real Rewards programme and Visa is the data controller of information provided to it under this programme. Musgraves use of customer data is always in accordance with our terms and conditions and privacy notice and Visa processing personal information in accordance with Visa’s Global Privacy Notice.
- By clicking on the “Add Card” or “Add Another Card” button you will be brought to a Visa managed webpage where you will be prompted to enter your Debit and/or Credit card number along with your card expiry date and CVV in order to pair your Visa Card with your Real Rewards Account. This card information is provided in a secure manner and to Visa only.
- When money is spent in a SuperValu store or on SuperValu online shopping, Visa will notify Musgrave of the eligible transaction so that points can be awarded to your Real Rewards Account. This data will include the date, time, a store ID, amount spent and your relevant identifier.
- You can unlink your Visa card and Real Rewards account at any time by removing your Visa card, using the delete card function.
- No Real Rewards points will be awarded for purchases of products which are restricted. You can find more information in the terms and conditions.
- You have various rights under data protection laws. For more information about those rights, please see Musgrave’s privacy notice and Visa’s Global Privacy Notice.
Link up to 2 Irish Visa Debit and/or Credit cards
SuperValu have linked with Visa to give you a great loyalty offer, as part of this some of the data you provide will be shared with Visa to ensure they can capture your transaction in stores.