- Put the minced pork in a large mixing bowl. Add in the breadcrumbs, spring onions, red chilli, green curry paste and egg and mix well.
- Season lightly and mix well to ensure that everything is incorporated really well. Divide the mixture into 7 or 8 pieces and mould carefully into burgers.
- Brush the burgers with a little oil to prevent them from sticking and barbecue on either side for 4-5 minutes. You can cook the burgers in their entirety on the barbecue or if you so desire, transfer the burgers to a baking sheet and put them into the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes after being sealed, until they are fully cooked. Cut one in the centre just to make sure as undercooked mince is a high risk product.
- Lightly grill the flour baps on the barbecue. Mix mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce together and spread this on top of the bun. Serve
- the burger on top of the bun with a little lettuce, sliced tomatoes and homemade thick cut chips.
Additional Tip: Feel free to cook the burgers inside also by just pan-frying on a large preheated pan/char grill pan until cooked thoroughly. Minced meat, of any variety needs to be cooked right through to the centre.